Friday 19 August 2011

INFORMAL LETTER-YOU ARE NOT ALONE



No 17,lot 1252,
Kampung Bangi Lama,
43000 Kajang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

6 August 2011

Dear friend;

How are you?I hope you and your family in good health.About me,I was in good condition now and has a bit of problem about arranging my time in university that was a particular thing that I have to confront off as a student.But I still have a stategies to confront this problem.So,I heard that you have a problem that you enables to solve by yourself.

Also I was so shock hearing that you decided to commit suicide because you was so stress thinking about your problem matter.Everyone has a problem you know,not only us have a problem in this world.Before you decided to do so you have to thinking a lot of time about yourself,family,friend and all the people around you that was so take care of you.When you decided to do so you was so thinking about yourself only and you can considered that you was so selfish.I was so sorry because I talking like that to you.It can be said that you was only thinking in this world was you the only one have a problem and many people out there have a more big problem than you.Did you think of that? And that matter can be solve so easily because they trusting in theirself.Here,I want you to be trust to yourself that you can solve your problem.If you hard to make it,do it slowly and maybe can relieve you a bit from tension.

I’m here writing a letter to help you to solve your matter,and I will not let you to be alone confront your problem by yourself.Me,as a new friend to you will help you as hard as I could to solve your problem matter.As a friend will never let his friend going through the problem by himself.I have several tips and advises to be shared with you.I hope that you will try to use my advices when you have a problem like this.Firstly,when have a problem you have to think that problem can be solve.Just set in your mind,your problem an be solve and considered it as a small problem.A lot of thinking will spoilt your mind and make you to be in stress condition,always in bad mood also not in happy condition.Because of this so,you make a decision to suicide cannot stand to going through the problem.A lot of thinking such of big problem can make our mind feel like burden to much.When you feel stress you have to take a deep breath at least 30 seconds and expel it slowly.It can be use because your brain need an oxygen to work out also can calm your mind from thinking that matter.

Beside that,when you taking a deep breath you have release the problem from your mind for a moment.Do a bit of body stretching by doing that can make you forget about you problem and concentrate on your exercise.Also,your brain,body,and mind can be in healthy way.We as a new generation or teenager have to release our mind from problem that can made us become stressfull with problem.To release your mind from stress do such of thing like,shopping,exercise and picnic with family and friend.A bit of activities like that would absolutely keep your mind away from problem and stress.

When you thinking that you was alone,you was wrong because everyone around you was so take care of you only you not realize that.You just only thinking about your problem only.Like me,me and our friend that as a same ages or teenagers like us so take care of you and feel sad hearing that you made a choice to suicide in your life.You thinking that you was alone because you confront your problem by yourself,and not sharing it with the one you trusted like best friend,parent and other people that close to you.When you have a problem,you have to story to someone you trusted to relieve a bit of your problem.That people would give you an advise and support you from back,or maybe help you a several that make you relieve a bit from suffer it by yourself.

Me was a teenager as you was so take care of you,eventhought,I was not same country as you.I know how do you feel when no one not take care to us or not listening our problem.You feel terrible and lonely,right? But you have to think that God always beside you to hear your pray.I was so shock and sad when heard that many among of you would like to commit suicide because cannot stand this problem anymore and start to blame The God when you really need His help.Also,me and all teenager were concern of you when you have a problem and make a stupid doing decision to suicide.Now,I wants you to realise that take an action to suicide is not a solution to all of your problem.You have to think that suicide would bring bad effect to you.You trying to suicide like eat a lot of pill,nick a pulse and so on but your death is not arrive yet,you would get a bad effect like paralyse and coma till the end of your life.So,many people around you would feel sad when you in condition like that and that time you would feel regret by doing that and feel sorryto the people who actually take care of you.Time will never turn back to wait for you to realize,so,I want you solve problem patiently.

Before I ended my letter,remember that every religious not encourage their followers to commit suicide because it was one of the big sin.Lastly,I want to apologise to you if my words has hurt your feeling,my word is only want to give you a bit of realization.This is the end of my letter and I want you to strenthen your soul to going through this problem.Be the best teenager for our next generations.Hope that you would think more throughly before take an action to suicide as a solution.
                                                                                                        Your friend,
                                                                                                     NUR ATIQAH
                                                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment